Advt No.: GMA/Med/contract/Pt.VI
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Chittaranjan (West Bengal)
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW), under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India desires to engage the following full time Para-medical Staff on contract basis for a duration up to 30-06-2018 or till availability of regularly selected candidates, whichever is earliest, through “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW”, on the terms and conditions stipulated in para-2 below:
CLW Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse
No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21190/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10970/- (Per Month)
- For Staff Nurse: 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery form a school of Nursing OR B.Sc (Nursing).
- For Laboratory Assistant: 12th with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Candidates willing to apply for engagement to the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis should have a valid registration with Indian Nursing Council or respective State Nursing Council to practice as General Nurse-Midwife at the time of submitting application.
- Candidates producing the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of contractual engagement to posts and services on the Railways provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- The “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” for engagement of Para-Medical Staff as “Staff Nurse” and “Laboratory Assistant Grade-II” is scheduled to be held on 04-111-2018 at 10:00 Hrs. at the Kasturba Gandhi Hospital/CLW/Chittaranian. Eligible and willing candidates should report at 09:00 Hrs. for preliminary registration of their candidature. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
- Eligible and willing candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs(one to be affixed on the application form) and the original academic, professional qualification certificates, Certificate indicating the Date of Birth, Internship Certificate & Registration Certificate(wherever applicable), Certificate of Experience, “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” from the current employer, Caste Certificate, in support of getting reservation as SC candidate, issued by the State Revenue Authorities in the prescribed format. One additional copy of all the testimonials should be brought by the candidates, duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or self-attested.
How to Apply CLW Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with relevant documents, experience certificate & two recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Kasturba Ghandhi Hospital/CLW/ Chittaranjan.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 04.01.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification