Advertisement No.: 6/2017
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
A – 11, Sector – 24, NOIDA,
District Gautam Budh Nagar
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a Vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for bright, young, energetic, dynamic & result oriented professionals with initiative for manning the position of
Management Trainees in following disciplines for its various Offices/ Units:
1.Name of the post- Management Trainees
No of post- 41
Pay Scale- Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor”Ÿs Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or Technology (AMIE for Departmental Candidates) with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016 Score in Chemical/Mechanical/ ElectricalEngineering (CH) Discipline.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in GATE 2016 Score card. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- No manual / paper application shall be entertained.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications should be completed on full time regular basis with minimum 60% marks (50% of SC/ST) from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE. However, departmental candidates, who have acquired AMIE degree with prior permission of the Management during their employment in NFL, will be eligible to apply. The term ”ždepartmental candidates”Ÿ means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent employees and not wards of NFL employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
1.Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issuance of call letter for interview shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
2.Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL”Ÿs website: www.nationalfertilizers.com.
3.Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year;
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph in white background of size 200 X 230 pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50KB), clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 150 X 60 pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20KB) and GATE 2016 Score card (upto 100 KB) for uploading in the application form.
- Supporting documents as detailed in the foregoing at para D (1) for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 180KB)
- Provision to pay examination fee of Rs.700 plus bank processing charges for “UR” and OBC candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
IMPORTANT DATE: 18-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form