Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-01/2017
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s Office
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400010
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of Central Railway except RPF/RPSF Personnel, irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions available on RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com.
1.Name of the post- Goods Guard (Operating)
No of post- 125
Pay Scale- Rs.29,200-92,300/-
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized Board/University/Institute OR its equivalent on the date of notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination NEED NOT apply. Entry of the prescribed minimum Educational Qualification and those entered in the online application should also be in the Service Record of the candidate. Without this, the application will be treated as invalid at the scrutiny stage. Mark sheets should not be uploaded.
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website in due course. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of RRC website for various information of the stages of selection.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com for filling ONLINE application for Goods Guard under G.D.C.E. and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card at the time of document verification. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of selection process/correspondence with respective Hqrs, Divisions/Units concerned.
NOTE-I: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last few days.
NOTE-II: RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their current active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire selection process as all important messages of the RRC will be sent by email/SMS only which will be treated as deemed to have been read and understood by the candidates.
- Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later stage. Any deviation what so ever found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
Last Date: 30-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification