M.P. PASCHIM KSHETRA VIDYUT VITRAN CO. LTD.
URJA BHAWAN, GPH CAMPUS, POLOGROUND, INDORE (M.P)
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., Indore, a successor company of erstwhile MPSEB intends to fill up the vacancies of 145 Nos. Office Assistant Gr-III (Regular) and invites applications from eligible candidates of MP Domicile for which the category wise vacancy position
(including backlog) is as follows:
MPCZ Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Assistant Gr-III
No. of Vacancy: 145 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2500/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate or any other equivalent degree from a State/ Central Government recognized University/ Institute with minimum second division with Diploma from University recognized by UGC.
Reservation:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The reservation of posts meant for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates of MP Domicile only. For application of reservation, the state level roster shall be followed.
- There will be Horizontal and Compartment wise Reservation for Women Candidates as per Govt of MP reservation rules.
- For availing the benefits of reservation/age relaxation, the candidates shall be required to produce relevant Certificate(s) issued by the competent authority.
- PWD Category candidates shall be required to produce Medical Certificate from District Medical Board. The minimum percentage of disability shall be 40%. Total 69 posts are reserved for PWD candidates of MP Domicile. These 69 PWD posts are included in open vacancy (without category) and as per the category of selected candidates and vacant post in that particular category, these 69 vacancies will be filled up.
- In Accordance to GoMP Gazette Notification Dated: 11.01.2010, candidates who belong to Sahariya, Bhariya and Baiga Scheduled Tribe Category will get appointment without following selection procedure. Applicant has to submit copy of online application form along with supporting documents at Corporate Office, Indore.
How to apply:
- 1.The candidates can apply through MP Online portal only (www.mponline.gov.in) or using the links provided on MPPKVVCL, Indore website: www.mpwz.co.in.
- 2.The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
- Higher Secondary or High School Examination certificate in support of date of birth.
- Certificate of Degree OR final year/final semester degree marksheet.
- Diploma as mentioned in clause 1(ii).
Candidates having qualifications other than diplomas mentioned at clause 1(ii) (a) to (e) shall upload their BE (CS/IT)/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc (IT/CS)/ BSc (IT/CS)/ M.Tech./ ME degree certificate or final year/semester marksheet or Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer application and Information Technology recognized by AICTE.
- Valid and qualified CPCT Score Card as mentioned in clause 1(iii). Please ensure that CPCT Score Card is valid as on last date of online application.
- Caste certificate (permanent), (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by the Sub Divisional Officer (SDO).
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of disability in case of PWD category candidates issued by District Medical Board.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 27.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form