Last Date: 06th April, 2018
Oil India Limited
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence.
It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts:
Oil India Job Details:
1.Post Name: General Manager
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.120000–280000/-
2.Post Name: Senior Security Officer
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.60000–180000/-
3.Post Name: Superintending Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.80000-220000/-
- For General Manager: Graduate in any discipline with experience in defence/ paramilitary/ allied services in rank of full Colonel/ Group Captain/ DIG, Addl Commissioner of Police or equivalent.
- For Senior Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline with experience in defence/ para military / allied services in rank of Captain/ Asst. Commandant/ DSP or equivalent.
- For Superintending Medical Officer: MD/DM/DNB/MS/MBBS in relevant discipline.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses only.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- All qualification should be from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India and the courses should be approved by UGC/ AICTE/ MCI/ appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year from the date of filling the online application. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Calculation of percentage of marks should be as per university/ institute rules. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute. Rounding off of percentage would not be allowed.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the Selection Test. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the Selection Test.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Selection Test, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligible standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant fields over and above the minimum qualifications.
- OIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates employed with Government departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and upload documentary evidence while applying online. Candidates shall also have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) at the time of interview essentially without which they would not be allowed to appear in the interview and in such cases the fares will not be reimbursed.
How to Apply Oil India Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.oil-india.com form 08.03.2018 to 06.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.04.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form