ADVT NO.HR/ES(O)/0102/01/2018 DATED 07 FEB 2018
HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED:VISAKHAPATNAM–530005
Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Hindustan Shipyard Limited invites Application for the post of 07 Senior Manager & Medical Officer. Apply Online before 06 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HSL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Manager
No of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
2.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31200/-
For Senior Manager: Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with an aggregate of not less than 55% of marks in the qualifying examination.
For Medical Officer: MBBS Degree and registered with Indian Medical Council.
- No Application fee for internal candidates.
- Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories as per Government rules. In case of ex-servicemen the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces however the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Applications sent other than the prescribed method stand rejected.
- Application Fee is Rs.100/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Candidate should write his/her ONLINE Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth and Post applied at the back side of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures viz., Self attested copies of Degree/PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience certificates, latest salary certificate etc., and Annexure-I must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services and should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 on or before 15 Mar 2018.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC/ST candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format. Candidates from OBC-NCL category should possess certificate in the prescribed format and issued during the year 2017 (not later than 06 months).
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
- The Qualifying Requirement /Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application i.e., 06 Mar 2018.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in the case of exceptionally experienced and qualified candidates.
- The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates presently working in Government should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present Organisation at the time of interview. Without “No Objection Certificate”, the candidate will not be interviewed and accordingly no TA will be paid.
- Out-station Candidates called for interview for the post at S. No. 1 will be paid To and fro II AC train fare by shortest route and for the post at S. No. 2 will be paid To and fro III AC train fare by shortest route. All notifications to the candidates will be displayed in the website http://www.hslvizag.in Applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time to get updates.
How to Apply HSL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hsl.nic.in from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018. candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with attested copies of Diploma / Degree, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates and DD by Postal/Courier Services to General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam on or before 15.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06.03.2018
Closing Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 15.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form