Advt. No: 01/2018
Erode (Tamil Nadu)
Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN Milk) invites Application for the post of 06 Manager, Executive & Heavy Vehicle Driver . Apply before 28 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAVIN Milk Job Details:
1.Post Name: Manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5100/-
2.Post Name: Executive
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
3.Post Name: Heavy Vehicle Driver
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- For Manager: Must possess any Degree and MBA from a recognized University / Institution(or) any degree and 2 years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution.
- For Executive: Must possess Post Graduate Degree and Pass in Cooperative Training.
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver: Must have passed VIII Std or its equivalent with possession of valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Mode of Payment of Examination Fee:
Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, Erode Dist Coop Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Erode, and payable at Erode. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks/Cooperative Banks and Examination fees for each post should be remitted separately. Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like Cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
- Community Certificate should have been issued by the competent authorities referred to above, in whose jurisdiction the candidate claims to have permanent residence. The Certificate obtained by the candidates in the form other than the one prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.781, Revenue Department, dated 2nd May 1988 and solely based on the entries in SSLC or Transfer Certificate or other School/College records will not be accepted.
- Candidates are warned that if the community recorded in the certificate produced by them from the competent authority is not included in the list of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/De-notified Communities or Backward classes, they will not be considered as belonging to Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribes or Most Backward Classes/De-notified Communities or Backwards Classes as the case may be. They will, in that case, be considered only under “others” and if they are not qualified to be considered under “others” their applications will be rejected.
How to Apply AAVIN Milk Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested Xerox copies of all Certificates send To The General Manager , The Erode District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd Vasavi College Post -638316 Erode District on or before 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification