Advt No : 08/2018
The Institute for Plasma Research(IPR)
IPR aka The Institute for Plasma Research invites Application for the post of 49 Apprentices. Apply Online before 14 August 2018. IPR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ipr.res.in
Name of the post – Apprentice
No of post – 49
Pay Scale – Rs. 9,000/-, Rs. 7,000/-
B. E. / B.Tech, Diploma, ITI.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates shall have passed out Degree, Diploma and ITI with I st Class in respective subject either this year i.e. 2018 or previous year i.e. 2017.
- Those who have already attended the apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered.
- The candidates appearing on the merit will be intimated through email.
- Candidates must report at IPR and join the apprenticeship programme on the stipulated date otherwise their candidature will be cancelled and their offer will stand withdrawn. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, medical fitness etc.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Accommodation will not be provided to apprentices during the apprenticeship period. The apprentices shall make their own arrangement for accommodation.
- Disrespectful, belligerent, dishonest, procrastinating and escapist behaviour of an apprentice will hamper the outcome of this training scheme. Therefore, if these such things are brought to the notice of IPR authorities and the apprentice does not correct himself / herself even after three official memos then his / her apprenticeship may be terminated in consultation with Apprenticeship Adviser.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :14-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at IPR’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Aug 2018 to 14 Aug 2018. Application form duly completed and scanned must be sent at – firstname.lastname@example.org or through the post on or before 14 Aug 2018 at Chief Administrative Officer Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village Gandhinagar- 382428. Gujarat (India), superscribed with “Application for Apprentice Trainee”.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form