Advt. No. : 38 to 40/18
RITES aka Rail India Technical and Economic Service invites applications for the post of 33 Site Engineer, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager & Manager. Apply Online before 23 August 2018. RITES Limited Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rites.com
Name of the post — Site Engineer & Deputy General Manager
No of post — 30
Pay Scale — 40000 — 1,40,000/-, 70000 — 2,00,000/-
General Instructions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only.OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be
considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:01-08-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:23-08-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 01.08.2018 to 23.08.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested documents to Assistant
Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon — 122001, Haryana on or before 30.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form