Advt No.: 01/SPSC/EXAM/2018
Sikkim Public Service Commission
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 47 General Duty Medical Officer through Direct Recruitment. Apply before 16 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 47 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5000/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognised university with completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State.
Scheme of Examination:
- Candidates are advised to refer to Appendix – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern of Examination for the Written Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from http://spscskm.gov.in/.
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 16/03/2018 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 16/03/2018 (midnight) will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/MasterCard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates themselves w.e.f. the date published by the Commission in the official website i.e. http://spscskm.gov.in/.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhar Card, Voters Card, Driving Licence) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates for Viva-voce are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
- The candidates who had already applied for the said post in response to SPSC Adv. No. 5/15 dated: 24/07/2015, are requested to contact SPSC office for further clarification from 22nd Jan.’2018 to 10th Feb.’2018, during office hours.
- The Commission will not entertain any RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum if any will would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website i.e. http://spscskm.gov.in/.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 16.03.2018 till 03.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 16.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form