Advt No.: 02/2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh
State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC Ltd is now inviting online applications from eligible & willing candidates for the following posts to be deployed in its various Projects/Units/Offices.
1.Name of the post- Junior Manager (Executive Cadre)
No of post- 33
Pay Scale- Rs.50000-160000/-
2.Name of the post- Junior Officer Trainee
No of post- 54
Pay Scale- Rs.50000-160000/-
Educational Qualification:latest andhra govt jobs
- For Junior Manager: A degree in Mining/Instrumentation Engineering OR MCA or BE/B.Tech (Computer/CS/IT) or Degree in Engineering + PG Diploma in Computer Application Programming/ Computer Mgt./Systems Management from a recognized University/Institute OR M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech.)/M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Deputy Manager: M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech.,/M.Tech in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics from a recognized University/Institute with first class.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Three years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Mining Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of restricted to open cast metalliferrous mine OR M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Exploration Geology from a recognized University/Institute.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility for educational qualification, age and experience will be the last date for submitting on-line application as mentioned at point no. 5(a) of this notification. In case, the last date of submitting of application is extended, the original cutoff date for reckoning eligibility will remain unchanged.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test / (GD/Interview or both)/(Supervisory Skill Test).
- NMDC Management reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates for written test/ (GD/Interview or both)/(Supervisory Skill Test).on the basis of qualification, experience, if any etc. depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the notification for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed / distorted any material information his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria will not vest any right in candidates for being called for different stages of recruitment process. Depending upon response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/relax/cancel/modify/alter the entire recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- (A) The selected Executives will be posted in any of the Mines/Units/offices of NMDC Ltd. as per requirements at any stage during service of the candidate in NMDC Ltd irrespective of the place of posting indicated in the notification.
- (B) The selected JOs will be posted initially at the Project s indicated at clause No. 1(B). However, they will be posted in any of the Mines/Units/offices of NMDC Ltd. as per requirements at any stage during service of the candidate in NMDC Ltd irrespective of the place of posting indicated in the notification.
- In case of any typographical errors or omissions, clarification, corrigendum to the notification shall be issued in NMDC website only. In such cases, the last date of receipt of applications will also be extended. In general, no modification in number of vacancies, notified specifications / criteria would be made after issue of employment notification.
- While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the cutoff date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- Outstation SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates called and attended for Written Test and all the Outstation candidates called and attended (GD/Interview or both)/Supervisory Skill Test will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance of second A/C Two Tier Rail / Bus fare on production of Railway /Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules. Proforma of Travelling Allowance is available as Annexure —I in the notification of NMDC web site.
How to Apply NMDC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website www.nmdc.co.in form 15.01.2018 to 12.02.2018. OR Candidate may also send prescribed application form along with Copies Of Required Document send to Post Box No.1382, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028 on or before 20.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2018
Last Date for Submission Hard Copy of Online Application: 20.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form