Advt. No. : 01/2018
The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited(TIIC)
The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) invites applications for the post of 43 Senior Officer. Apply Online before 02 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Senior Officer (Finance & Technical)
No of post- 43
Pay Scale- 56100-177500/-
Senior Officer (Finance):- CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC.
Senior Officer (Technical):- B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with 60% and above marks.
- Indian Nationals alone are eligible to apply.
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to the post and the distribution of vacancy will be as per the 200 point roster in force.
- The Written Examination will be held in Centres to be indicated in the Hall Ticket only.
- Tamilnadu Native candidates alone will be considered for communal reservation.The community recorded in the certificate of Tamil Nadu Native candidates should appear in the list of communities approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- 30% of reservation for women candidates is applicable for the above mentioned posts. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS : Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of Rank as stipulated by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment /disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participated in agitation or any Political Organisation,candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies, etc., if any,should also be furnished to the Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited at the time of application, i.e. the details thereof, original of the judgement of Acquittals, order / or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification / interview.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification/ eligibility age/ category of reservation / Educational qualification will be liable for rejection.i) Words of Masculine Gender in these instructions should wherever the context so requires be taken to include Feminine Gender.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:11-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.tiicrecruitment.in form 11.05.2018 to 02.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form