Advt No: CRA 290/17
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
PSEB HEAD OFFICE, THE MALL
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), a power generating and distribution organization of Government of Punjab, has played a key role in implementation of Punjab Government plans for Electrification. PSPCL is looking for young & dynamic candidates with brilliant academic record for the post of LDC/Typist:
PSPCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lower Division Clerk/Typist
No. of Vacancy: 330 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5400-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.3400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Possesses a Computer information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- On successful registration of online application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post since multiple registration number and password may create problem for candidates in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
- Admit card for online test, containing the details of the centre/venue for the examination etc. will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print out of their admit card. Candidate can also download their admit card from the PSPCL website using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the PSPCL Website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- PSPCL does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copy of application form and e-admit card with them for reference and record.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, public sector undertakings are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of document checking, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- Candidate should note that his/her candidature is purely “PROVISIONAL” subject to eligibility verification during document checking. Mere issue of admit card/ passing of online examination will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the PSPCL. Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement or amendments if any issued subsequently.
- The decision of the PSPCL about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply PSPCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 21.12.2017 to 11.01.2018 (Step- I) and 15.01.2018 (Step- II).
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form: 21.12.2017
Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step-I): 11.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Fee in Bank (Step- II): 15.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form