Advt No.: 23S/SSSC/PB/2017
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 239 Stenographer in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Apply Online before 23 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Stenographer
No. of Vacancy: 239 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5910-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification: Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:himachal government jobs
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of “Government Employees” as detailed in term D (vi).The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ”žCash Deposit Receipt”Ÿ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Punjab Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said process and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
How to Apply for High Court Chandigarh: Interested candidate may apply online through website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 25.12.2017 to 23.01.2018 (step-I) & 27.01.2018 (step-II) till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 25.12.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I): 23.01.2018
Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 25.01.2018
Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II): 27.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form