Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)
TPSC aka Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 19 Scrub Nurse, Anesthesia Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply before 18 August 2018 . TPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Scrub Nurse, Anesthesia Technician & Various
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – Rs. 10,230 – 34,800/-, Rs. 5,700 – 24,000/-
10th, 12th, B.Sc, Diploma.
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability :- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper)can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates should poses required qualification (along with various registration if required for service) & other experience before last date of submission of application form.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :18-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Tripura Public Service Commission on or before 18 Aug 2018, along with the relevant documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form