Employment Notification No: 03/2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and
diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township-583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka:
NMDC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee)
No. Of Vacancy: 114 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11330-20000/-
2.Post Name: QCA Grade–III (Trainee)
No. Of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12030-21220/-
- For Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee): ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- For QCA Grade–III (Trainee): Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology).
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility for educational qualification and minimum age will be the last date for submitting on-line / off- line application as mentioned at clause no. 4(a) of this notification. In case, the last date of receipt of application is extended, the original cutoff
date for reckoning eligibility will remain unchanged.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate, does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test / 2nd Level Test.
- NMDC Management reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates for written test on the basis of qualification, experience, if any etc. depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the notification for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed/ distorted any material information his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria will not vest any right in candidates for being called for different stages of recruitment process. Depending upon response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/relax/cancel/modify/alter the entire recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection
shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The selected candidates will be posted in Donimalai Iron Ore Mines, Donimalai Township -583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka. However, the Management reserves the right to post / transfer the selected candidates to any of the other Mines/Units/Offices of NMDC Ltd. as per requirements at any stage during service of the candidate in NMDC.
- In case of any typographical errors, omissions, corrigendum, clarifications etc to the notification shall be issued as stated at Clause no.4.0(a) (iii) above. In such cases, the last date of receipt of applications will also be extended. In general, no modification in number of vacancies, notified specifications/ criteria would be made after issue of employment notification.
- While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the cutoff date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
How to Apply NMDC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website www.nmdc.co.in form 17.01.2018 to 19.02.2018. OR Candidate may also send prescribed application form along with Copies Of Required Document send to Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028” on or before 19.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.02.2018
Last Date for Submission Hard Copy of Online Application: 19.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form