Advt No.—01/2018 (SMO)
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society invites application from suitable candidates for filling up various facility wise vacant positions. The Applicants are requested to come with their updated Bio-data along with photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates and 2 passport size photographs. Details of the facility wise positions, remuneration, number of post, desired qualification and experiences are mentioned herein below:
JRHMS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Ophthalmic Surgeon-NPCB
No. of Vacancy: 07 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.105000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Psychiatrist-NMHP
No. of Vacancy: 10 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.105000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification:delhi sarkari naukri
- For Ophthalmic Surgeon-NPCB: M.S/MD in Ophthalmology (MCI recognized) with at least 1 year of experience.
- For Psychiatrist-NMHP: MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from institute recognized by medical council of India.
General information and Instructions:
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society shall not be entertained in future. Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory, thencontract may be terminated without any notice.
- The selection criteria of all the above positions will be done on the basis of educational marks obtained in MBBS and higher qualification as required.
- All the positions are transferable in nature and any request for relocation in future will entertained as per requirement and existing norms. Only those Candidates willing to serve anywhere in Jharkhand should apply for Candidature.
- All the interested candidates having the desired eligibility may apply for the post with their detailed resume in the prescribed format, photocopy of educational qualification certificate and marks sheets and two passport size photographs for the selection.
- Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant position may vary as per requirement.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- No correspondence or personal queries in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Candidates of Jharkhand state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, BC-I & BC-II) have to submit the Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by SDM/ DC of Jharkhand state.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Bio-data along with photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates and 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: RCH Conference Hall, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 14 to 16 February 2018 at 10:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification