Advt No.: IIE-90/2017/3775/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application for the post of 151 Block Social Security Officer on contract basis. Apply Online before 08 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OSSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Block Social Security Officer
No. of Vacancy: 151 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognised Board/University and proficiency in use of computer.
- Online application form will be available from Dt. 09.11.2017 till Dt.08.12.2017 by 11.55 P.M.
- No Detailed Application Form (DAF) is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Only the candidates claiming reservation under special category such as PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Person as well as in Service Contractual Employees claiming age relaxation shall have to submit DAF to the Secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar through speed post by 15.12.2017, enclosing all required documents as detailed at Clause-1(c) so as to verify their eligibility & considering their claims for availing the benefit.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post is Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognised University and proficiency in use of computer, internet, e. mail, word processing, data analysis and presentation.
- The prescribed age limit for the post is from 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2017 with as usual age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PWD, Ex-Serviceman & In-service contractual employees.
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay comprising of initial pay+ grade pay in the scale of pay of Rs. Rs.9300/- to 34,800/- and G.P. of Rs.4200/- (Pre-revised). The pay is subject to revision as per decision of the Government from time to time.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the detail advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written examination & other tests shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the on-line application form.
How to Apply OSSC Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 09.11.2017 to 08.12.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.11.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 08.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form