Advt. No.: 01/2017-FCI-UP-W/M
Food Corporation of India
REGIONAL OFFICE, TC-3V VIBHUTI KHAND
GOMATI NAGAR LUCKNOW-226010
Food Corporation of India (FCI) established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Grain Supply-Chain Management invites only online applications for the post of “Watchman” for manning the posts in its depots and offices spread across the Uttar Pradesh Region. Only Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed educational qualification, age criteria etc. for the posts given below:
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 408 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:psu jobs
- CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLY FOR UTTAR PRADESH REGION as per vacancies. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ONLY ONCE.
- No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fciupjobs.com 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. THE ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST WILL NOT BE SENT BY POST OR EMAIL. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org . Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to AGM (Personnel), FCI, Regional Office, Lucknow with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website www.fciupjobs.com . A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Uttar Pradesh Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in Uttar Pradesh State within the jurisdiction of the Region against which they are selected. The seniority of the officials will be maintained at Regional Office Lucknow.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfilment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before 06.11.2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance Test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website (www.fciupjobs.com). “No Objection Certificate’ issued after 06.11.2017 or at the time of appearing in Document Verification / Physical Endurance Test, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected.”
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website www.fciwbjobs.com from 07.10.2017 to 06.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.10.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06.11.2017
Last Date for Generating the Bank e-Challan: 06.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form