Last Date: 10th September, 2017
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
IB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive)
No. of Vacancy: 1430 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University & Knowledge of computers.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- Caste certificates would be accepted as per the govt’s instructions in vogue.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized University /Institution.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
How to Apply IB Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mha.nic.in/ from 12.08.2017 to 10.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.09.2017
Last Date for Deposit the Fees through Challan: 12.09.2017
Date of Tier-I Examination: 15.10.2017
Date of Tier-II Examination: 07.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form