Advt No.: 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 350 Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 350 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.3200/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of ”žGovernment Employees”Ÿ as detailed in term D (vi) The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ”žCash Deposit Receipt”Ÿ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Punjab Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
How to Apply for High Court Chandigarh: Interested candidate may apply online through website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 04.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (step-I) & 06.10.2017 (step-II) till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 04.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I): 03.10.2017
Last Date For Submission of Application Fee : 04.10.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II): 06.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form