Abhyudaya Bank invites Application for the post of 100 Clerk. Apply Online before 20 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Clerk
No of post- 100
Pay Scale- 32520 – 51625
Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post and examination fees has not been paid. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz.,uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate / relieving letter’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve any Branch / Dept. of the Bank should apply.
- The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the power vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:12-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:20-04-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form