State Cooperative(Apex Bank)
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (Apex Bank) invites Application for the post of 22 Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager in Apex Bank. Apply Online before 04 May 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Manager (Middle Management-I)
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- 25270 — 39550
2.Name of the post- Dy. Manager (Middle Management-II)
No of post- 05
Pay Scale- 21800 — 35280
3.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I)
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- 17500 — 32020
- Candidates asked to work experience and who are seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women and physically handicapped category, maximum age relaxation cannot be clubbed with other relaxation of age provided elsewhere.
- Degree of disability of Physically Handicapped candidates should not be less than 40% to avail benefits of age relaxation and Reservation benefits under this category.
- Selected Physically handicapped candidates will have to submit a Medical Certificate from competent authority that he/she is physically fit and competent to perform his/her duty for the selected post.
- Reservation and age relaxation benefits will be given only for the candidates having valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates seeking for reservation and age relaxation benefits will have to produce a State domicile and Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
- Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in conducting examination cannot be ruled out completely,which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or to conduct another examination if considered necessary. Decision of MPRSB in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for the exam.
- Family members of Board of Directors of MPRSB cannot be allowed to apply as per M.P. Co-operative Society Rules 1962 Rule no 44.
- Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that he/she possess all the qualifications for the post applied, including working experience where desired. The candidate shall appear in the examination at his/her own responsibility and he/she does not possess any right to be selected but subsequently, if the candidate is selected, he/she shall
be considered for appointment only when he/she clears the personal interview & also submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer for verification and also work experience certificate as desired will have to be produced.
- If, at any time, it comes to notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category shall be paid To and Fro fare only as per state govt. rules for attending the interview only.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:13-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:04-05-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form