Advt. No. : PERL/2(235)/17-Vol I
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 05 Accountant, Assistant Engineer.Apply Online before 22 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Accountant PS-I Grade
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- 28000 – 110000/-
2.Name of the post- Assistant Engineer (IT)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 28000 – 110000/-
Accountant:- Graduate with M.Com and Seven years experience OR Graduate with a Pass in CA/ICWA intermediate examination with Five years experience.
Assistant Engineer:- Pass in three year Degree in Computer Science / InformationTechnology / Computer Application OR Pass in three year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- Depending upon number of online applications received for the post, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a higher cut off mark than the minimum eligibility marks stipulated in the qualifying examinations and accordingly short-list candidates for consideration for selection.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the application.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates short-listed when called for the certificate verification should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed,and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste,disability (if any) etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected, without notice.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during verification will not be allowed to attend further selection process.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates appearing for the certificate verification shall be reimbursed single to & fro sleeper class rail /bus fare as admissible for the post, as per company rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. However, at the time of verification, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he will neither be allowed to attend the further selection process nor be paid any Travelling Allowance. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of savings bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification
and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their mentioned account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be considered to those candidates who submit the above details.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Shipyard reserves the right to conduct additional examination/ test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification / experience of the candidates indicated in their online application.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by email/SMS/through CSL website. The registration numbers of only short-listed candidates will be published on career page of Shipyard website www.cochinshipyard.com.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 25 April 2018 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- After applying through online, candidate should ensure to retain a copy of the application printout containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online job application form should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- After applying through online, the print out of the Confirmation Page of the application with unique Registration Number should be taken, affix a recent passport size photograph,sign the application and send the same by post along with self-attested copies of all certificates/ documents in proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste,disability (if any) etc, to The Chief General Manager (HR & TRG), Cochin Shipyard Ltd,Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015. The envelope containing the print out of the online application and certificates should be super scribed on top as “Application for the post of………………… & Registration No. ………..”.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:25-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:22-05-2018.
Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.cochinshipyard.com from 25.04.2018 to 22.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form