Advt. No. : 03/2018
NTPC Limited invites Online Application for the post of 164 Executive Trainees, Associate (Accounts), Assistant Chemist Trainees & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 16 May 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Executive Trainees (Finance)
No of post- 47
Pay Scale- 24900 — 50500
2.Name of the post- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT)
No of post- 20
Pay Scale- 20600 — 46500
3.Name of the post- Medical Specialist (Medicine)
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- 29100 — 54500
4.Name of the post- Medical Officer (MBBS)
No of post- 35
Pay Scale- 24900 — 50500
5.Name of the post- Associate (Accounts)
No of post- 47
Pay Scale- 44000 (Per Month)
Executive Trainees (Finance):- CA/ICWA/CMA
Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT):- M.Sc. in Chemistry
Medical Specialist (Medicine):- 15
Medical Officer (MBBS):- MBBS from recognizedUniversity
Associate (Accounts):- Inter CA or ICWA/CMA
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualiï¬cations should be from Universities] Institutions recognized and approved in India.
- All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualiï¬cation shall be done w.r.t.the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualiï¬cation and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualiï¬cation experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- The experience on deputation, if any, would also be considered as experience in the pay scale.
- Selection process will be on the basis of online written testfollowed by GD/interview exoept for Medical Specialist. The ï¬nal selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks. In case of Executive Trainees (Finance), the ï¬nal selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks, 10% weightage of interview marks & 5% weightage of Group Discussions. However, candidate has to qualify separately in written test, GD & interview.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily submit a copy of OBC/SC/ST/PwBD certiï¬cate, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PwBD candidates, by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01 .80to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict] curtail l enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Posting shall be at any of the Stations] Projects] JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he I she fulï¬lls the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the speciï¬ed dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulï¬ll the eligibility norms and I or that he / she has furnished any incorrect l false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulï¬lling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on himlher the right to be deï¬nitely called for interview/ considered further forselection process.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and l or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:25-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:16-05-2018.
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website www.ntpccareers.net from on or before 16.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form