Advertisement No. 02 / 2018 – 19
INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH IN BANKING TECHNOLOGY(IDRBT)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor.all details are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- 15600-39100+
Grade Pay- Rs. 8000/-
Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout.
- Candidates should have excellent research and academic record, good communication skills, ability to work in a team and a commitment to high quality Applied Research, Academics and Practice in the area of Banking Technology.
- The Institute at its discretion may relax the minimum requirements in the case of Outstanding Candidates.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.Mere fulfillment of the eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for the Selection Process.
- Candidates should not enclose any certificates or copies thereof with the application.The candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the Application. Verification shall be conducted in due course. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the applicant is false / incorrect or if according to the Institute, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her
candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any point in time,in addition to any disciplinary action as may be necessary.
- Candidates should apply for the positions in the format provided. Further, they must submit along with the application a Detailed Work Plan for the next three to five years on the work they propose to do, the timelines for completing it, the resultant deliverables, and how this work will benefit the Indian Banking and Financial Sector, in at least two areas of specialisation chosen from among the list mentioned in Paragraph 2 of this advertisement, if selected by the Institute.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities /institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
- Candidates who have responded to the Institute’s Advertisements after April 2016 need not apply again.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government Organisations / Educational Institutions / Banks / Financial Institutions, etc., must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications in any respect/not in the prescribed format/ and without the Detailed Work Plan will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Institute.
- Selected candidates should undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations pertaining to their retention as also to the rules and regulations of the Institute.
Last date for application is:30-06-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification