Last Date:30 Nov,2019
Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals (KSDPL)
Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals (KSDPL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 52 permanent posts of Manager, Electrician Worker and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Manager, Electrician Worker and Various
No of post – 52
Pay Scale – Rs.24,040-38,840/-,Rs.20,740-36,140/-,Rs.16,180-29,180/- ,Rs.5,550-10,500/-
Post Graduate / Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering / B.Com/M.Com / D. Pharm,B. Pharm.
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- Applications are invited On-line through Centre for Management Development (CMD)website www.cmdkerala.net from eligible candidates for filling up of the following mentioned posts in Managerial , Workmen and Supervisor Category in Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP).
- The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online.
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- KSDP/CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Application fee
For Managerial Category is Rs.800/- plus Transaction fee
For Workmen Category is Rs.600/- plus Transaction fee
For Shift Supervisor (on contract basis) is Rs.500/- plus Transaction fee. SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The amount once paid will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- In case the candidate possesses the relevant qualification from a university outside the state of Kerala, then the candidate should submit equivalency certificate from an authorised authority.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
- The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.11.2019
- The cut-off date for Post Qualification experience will be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.11.2019
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only.
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only.
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking, since its inception in 1974 has been manufacturing and supplying essential and life saving medicines to cater the need of the common patients resorting to Government Hospitals in the State of Kerala. As Kerala is a leading State in Public Health Services, we have been under constant pressure to achieve the best of Quality Standards. In fact our logo is “Quality that Cures” with a Highly Dedicated Workforce and Professional Supervision and with our old tradition of providing appropriate coverage without fail. We do in fact produce medicines that “CURE rather than TREAT”.
- The Company has reached glorious heights in its way to thrive in this Hi-Tech era. The Product Development wing of the Company has made all efforts to bring out scores of new products in addition to the existing multiplicity of drug formulations to the tune of hundred odd products. The development work of new generation drugs are in progress.
Now the Company is a major supplier of Quality drugs to Kerala State Medical Service Corporation ( KMSCL ), Thiruvananthapuram.
- Without any compromise in Quality, KSDP LTD. is shielding itself from the globalization threats and venturing in to commercial trade operations.
- With a mission to achieve “CURE FOR ALL”, KSDP is looking forward to a Healthy Generation and Nation.
- KSDP LTD., an enterprise fully owned by the Government of Kerala Manufacturing Quality Drugs of various formulations like Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals, External Preparations, Powders, ORS, Injectables etc. from 1974 onwards.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form