Last Date:31 July,2019
Centre Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
CDAC-Chennai aka Centre Development of Advanced Computing invites Sarkari Job Application for the Posts of 12 Project Associate. Apply before 31 July 2019. CDAC Chennai Recruitment Qualification /eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.cdac.in
Name of the post – Project Associate
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 20000/- (Per Month)
1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline Or DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience Or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Above mentioned positions are on consolidated contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be : i.e 31 st July, 2019.
- Candidates awaiting final year examination results are not eligible to apply. Only passed-out candidates can apply.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final.
- The personal interview will be held at Chennai. The date of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through an e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information/ updates.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization/absorption or continuation of service in C-DAC, Chennai.
- The person selected for contract appointment will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- The management reserves the rights to raise/increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limit in the event no. of applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria is more than 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- C-DAC reserves the right to assign duties to the selected candidate in any location where C-DAC, Chennai has work in progress.
- Applications not providing adequate information required for assessment will be liable for rejection.
How to Apply:
- Before filling the application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in application form, The filled & signed application (Hard Copy only) should be posted to Manager HRD, Human Resource Department,Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Tidel Park, 8th Floor, D- Block (South),No.4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai 113, mentioning on top of the envelope Application for the post of Project Associate – Post Code.
- Incomplete and defectively filled up application forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of Interview only.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
- Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
- Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
- With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
- C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
click above to download
the employment notification