Last Date:01 May,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Applications for the post of 09 Software Engineer. Apply before 01 May 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.com
Name of the post – Software Engineer
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 30000/-(Per Month)
M.E/M.Tech in Information Technology / Information Science/computer Science with Prior BE/ BTech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Science,Information Technology.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech./ME./MTech need not apply. Those whoare unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Age: 27 years and less as on 01.03.2019 in respect of General Candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates (having minimum 40% disability) in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC candidates.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30000/- per month.
- Period of contract: Two years from the date of joining. However the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the hard copy application format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.in. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
- SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate.
- M TECH/ ME Semester wise Marks Cards and Degree Certificate .
- Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of present employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website.
- Online Payment Receipt.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage and proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA into percentage.
- Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview.
- Selections will be based on the reservation pattern as per the Government guidelines.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a photocopy of each of them, caste in the prescribed format (if applicable), a recent passport size colour photograph and other relevant certificates to BEL on the day of the written test/ interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview. List will also be published in the BEL Website.
- Any correspondence to the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for bouncing or any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, age etc.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
- In 1989, BEL started manufacturing telecom switching and transmission systems and also the set up the Mass Manufacturing Facility in Bangalore and the manufacture of the first batch of 75,000 electronic voting machines.
- The agreement for setting up BEL’s first joint venture company, BE DELFT, with M/s Delft of Holland, was signed in 1990. This later became a subsidiary of BEL with the exit of the foreign partner and has been renamed BEL Optronic Devices Limited.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form