Last Date:18 September,2019
Advt. No. : P&A/18(194)/2016-Vol II
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 09 Executive Trainees Vacancy 2019. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cochinshipyard.com
Name of the post – Executive Trainees
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 50000/- (Per Month)
B.E./B.Tech, MBA/PGDBM, CA.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in data provided in the application after submitting the same through online will not be considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- Candidates should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such emails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be
entertained in this regard.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Notification vis-a-vis other instructions issued by CSL. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates have the option to choose test centres for Phase-I selection process, while completing the online application. Change in online test centre opted by the candidate shall not be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the online test should bring valid certificate issued by notified authority for proof of disability.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Aadhar, Driving Licence, Voter ID etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of Interview/GD and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government/ Public Sector Organisations, should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the certificate verification /interview, failing which they will not be allowed to attend the interview and their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the online test. All candidates appearing for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed single to & fro third AC rail fare as admissible for the post as per CSL rules limited to the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof of travel expense.
- Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their bank account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be made to those candidates who submit the above details.
- However, at the time of Interview/GD, if it is found that the candidate does notfulfil any of the notified eligibility conditions, he/she will neither be allowed to attend the Interview/GD nor paid any travelling allowance.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Call letters can be downloaded through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com tentatively by end Sep 2019. Candidates are requested to frequently check the above website (Careers Page) for any updates, corrigendum etc.
- Mere submission of online application and Issue of call letter for the Online Test/Personal Interview/GD shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should go through the User Manual (How to Apply) and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application to the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application online through the online application facility from 08 August 2019 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page).Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph and signature as indicated in the user manual available in CSL web site. Finger print of candidates will be captured at the time of online examination for verification at the time of certificate verification/interview etc. as decided by CSL.
- After applying through online, candidates should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates etc by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 08 August 2019 and the last date for submission of applications through online is 18 September 2019. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, candidates are advised to log in toCSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date.
- Cochin Shipyard was conceived of in the year 1969 when a team surveyed various locations in India before selecting Cochin for the launch of the first Greenfield Shipbuilding Yard in the country.
- The yard facilities in the first phase were completed by 1982. The yard was designed and constructed under technical collaboration with M/s Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (M.H.I), Japan. The company was legally incorporated in the year 1972.
- The yard commenced the shipbuilding operations in 1978, shiprepair in 1981, Marine Engineering Training in 1993 and Offshore Upgradation in 1999. Cochin Shipyard’s recent success in securing export orders have been achieved through consistent improvement in productivity and also aggressive marketing undertaken in the last few years .
- The yard could reduce the average time of construction of large ships in the last decade through augmentation of facilities, upgradation of ship design department with installation of Tribon and CAD/CAM software and adoption of Integrated Hull Outfitting and Painting system (IHOP) system of construction.
- The shipyard commenced ship repair operations in the year 1982 and has undertaken repairs of all types of vessels including upgradation of ships of oil exploration industry as well as periodical lay up repairs and life extension of ships of Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries and Port Trust besides merchant fleet. The yard has, over the years, developed adequate capabilities to handle complex and sophisticated repair jobs.
- CSL has established tie-ups with select specialist firms from near-east, far-east, South-east, Europe and USA for technology transfer & material packages for shipbuilding, shiprepair, platforms, rigs & upgradation of yard facilities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form