Date of Issue: 11th August, 2017
Notice No. RRB/BPL/RO/90-I
Railway Recruitment Board
East Railway Colony, Bhopal-462010
Based on the performance of the candidates in 2nd Stage common CBT conducted during the period from
17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017 by Railway
Recruitment Board, Bhopal against CEN-03/2015, the following 1389 candidates have been provisionally
shortlisted to appear in verification of documents and genuineness of their candidature as per the following
schedule. Their Roll Numbers have been arranged below in ascending order horizontally (not in merit order).
1.The cut off marks are provisional and are liable to change due to sliding across categories based on merit-cum-preference of posts on account of absentees/rejections during document Verification, etc.
2.There may be candidates above the cut off marks indicated who are not shortlisted for document verification on account of their choices for limited number of posts and/or their non-qualification in Aptitude/Typing Skill Test.government doctor jobs
3. SMS/e-mail alerts are being sent to their registered mobile/email ID for downloading their e-call letters from RRB’s website w.e.f 12.08.2017 as well as to report in the office of Railway Recruitment Board, East Railway Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, PIN-462010 as per the schedule date & time mentioned above as well as written in the e-call letters.
4. The above shortlisted candidates are advised to bring the following original certificates/documents without fail and refer Annexures to CEN-03/2015 available on RRBs’ websites for producing certain certificates in prescribed format:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015. OBC candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification. In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI(A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PwD). Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
Date and time of document verification: 28.08.2017 to 26-09-2017
click above to download
the result published