Dy. Manager Administration, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Kochi Metro Rail Ltd, Thiruvananthapuram Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Dy. Manager Administration : One Post
Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: E3, 24900 – 50500 (IDA)
Employment Type: Contract basis initially for three years,
Educational Requirements: Post Graduate in any discipline with sound IT skills.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 6 years of experience in similar filed in a Public Sector Organisation/Govt. Organisation.
How To Apply: The application fee should be paid in the form of a demand draft for Rs.150.00 drawn in favour of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., payable at Kochi. This is non-refundable under any circumstances. The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or e-mail will not be entertained.faculty opening
1. Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to short list the candidates.
3. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
4. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of Management.Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
5. Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
6. No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to the candidates for attending interview.
7. Application form may be downloaded from KMRL website. The filled in application form along with application fee and self attested copies of proof of age, qualifications &experience may be send by Registered post/Speed post/courier in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
8. The application fee should be paid in the form of a demand draft for Rs.150.00 drawn in favour of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., payable a Kochi. This is non--refundable under any circumstances.
9. Applications shall be send to Manager (HR & Training),Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 soas to reach the
office latest b 20th February 2013.
10. The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courierservic only. Applicationsforwarded though anyother means including by fax or e--mail will not be entertained.
Tentative Last Date:20-02-2013
About the organization:
The Kochi Metro Rail Project is the long cherished dream of citizens of Kochi city. The project is envisaged to increase citizens’ mobility that will in turn boost the economic growth as well as increase quality of life for the citizens by providing them an alternate mode of public transport to access jobs, business, education, livelihood, entertainment and other social activities. The project is planned keeping in view the cultural heritage and commercial significance of the city. The Metro Rail is safe, eco-friendly, and economical. Apart from providing connectivity, the project will bring about a more equitable allocation of road space by encouraging greater use of public transport. Our vision is to be a world-class metro rail system that enhances the quality of life for the citizens of Kochi To provide a reliable, safe, efficient, viable and customer friendly rapid transit system for the greater Kochi area that is environmentally sustainable. To introduce a world-class metro system in Cochin to enhance the quality of life for the Greater Kochi metro area by improving regional connections and reducing overcrowding, traffic congestion, transit time, air and noise pollution. To adopt a stakeholder approach to improve connectivity and quality of life by coordinating and consulting with important stakeholder groups, such as community groups, business groups, environmental groups, state and central governments, architects and planners, and various regulatory agencies. To connect metro with the Cochin International Airport to crate seamless transition, transit, and inter connectivity.
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.,
8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Postal Code: 682011
Click above to download
the vacancy details