Mining Foreman,Mining Mate,Blaster, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Steel Authority of India Limited , Raipur Jul 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bhilai Steel Plant under SAIL invites application for the following non-executive posts :
Mining Foreman : 03 posts
Mining Mate : 05 posts
Blaster : 02 posts
Age : 18-28 yearsgovernment doctor jobs
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The eligible candidates will be required to appear in written examination. On the basis of their performance in the written test they will be called for interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website:. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
b) Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of `150/- for Mining Mate, Blaster and ` 250/- for Mining Foreman post as application and processing fee for General candidates. SC/ST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of `50/- only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
c) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
1. Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. Only male candidates need apply against the advertisement
2. Apart from Basic Pay, the above posts carry benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, Industrial DA, Conveyance Allowance, Medical facility, LTC/LLTC etc. as admissible & as per the rules of the company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
3. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. In case large no. of applications are received, shortlisting will be done. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant to be considered for the selection process.
5. The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/physical ability test/interview. SAIL/ BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard. Candidates selected against Mining Foreman, Mining Mate and Blaster posts shall be required to serve in any of the mines of Bhilai Steel Plant.
6. The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
7. The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
8. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
Tentative Last Date: 31-07-2013
About the organization:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products, including hot and cold rolled sheets and coils, galvanised sheets, electrical sheets, structurals, railway products, plates, bars and rods, stainless steel and other alloy steels. SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials, including the Company’s iron ore, limestone and dolomite mines. The company has the distinction of being India’s second largest producer of iron ore and of having the country’s second largest mines network. This gives SAIL a competitive edge in terms of captive availability of iron ore, limestone, and dolomite which are inputs for steel making.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhila, district Durg, Chhattisgarh – 490001 (India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details