Rail Land Development Authority
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. RLDA provides attractive house lease, medical & other facilities & allowances to its officers & staff. Railway officers are allowed to carry his TADK, entitled for Railway Accommodation and are also eligible to avail the facility of Privilege pass/PTOs/Duty card pass in lieu of entitled metal pass. For Terms & conditions of deputation and Pay & Allowances, please visit the RLDA websi(www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in).
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Persons working in Central Govt. / State Government/Indian Railways /Central & State Public sector undertakings (PSUs)/ Statutory Authorities for the under mentioned posts on deputation basis only. The Normal Tenure of deputation is three years from the date of joining, extendable upto five years:
1.Name of Post: GM/Projects
No of Posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000
2.Name of Post: JGM/ DGM Civil
No of Post: 06
Pay Scale: JGM:Rs.37400—67000, DGM:Rs.15600-39100
3.Name of the Post: Manager/Project
No of Posts: 15
1. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
2. Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years +and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021 within 45 days of publication of advertisement.
3. Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars,
SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered. However, advance applications may be given by the employees in anticipation of forwarding of application by their parent department.
4. Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature. On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8 below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
5. If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organisation or employee concerned will not be entertained.
6. Employee may also send an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
7. Employee/Employer may ensure eligibility criteria are fulfilled before applying/forwarding.
8. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
How to Apply:
Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/ DAR/ VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh”I, New Delhi.
Last Date: 01.01.2017