Advt. No: RRC/CR/AA1/2017
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400010
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2196 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00
hrs. of the closing date.
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Central Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com.
After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on Central Railway. Document verification and medical examination will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the Cluster as mentioned in the
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 2196 Apprentices. Apply Online before 30th November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…andhra pradesh government jobs
Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 2196 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.11.2017 to 30.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form