Oil India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist-Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Graduate Engineers/ 03 years Diploma holders in engineering on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure up to a maximum period of two years depending .
Post: HSE officer
Post Requirement: 10
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 04 years duration Diploma in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 03 yrs duration.
Remuneration: A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 40,000/- plus Rs. 4,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be
paid per month.
Job Profile, Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible to ensure Health, Safety & Environment standards in Production Installations, Well monitoring jobs, Well scrapping jobs, Well control jobs, Well stimulation jobs, Well servicing jobs, Production Testing; Water injection stations, MSG operations, O&M of boilers and any other production operation related activities.
– To ensure that all DGMS, 0150, OMR & MoEF, guidelines are followed and returns submitted at specified intervals.
– Responsible for Safety briefing to all at site advising safe practices and hazards associated with the current jobs/task
– Conducting safety meeting during crew change, pre job safety meeting, routine inspection of well sites, preparation of site specific SOP in local language, ERP (Emergency Response Plan), Risk Register, preparation of Job Safety analysis, Permit to Work systems, investigation & analysis of accidents, incidents & near miss.
– Ascertaining that all personnel at work site are equipped with safety equipment, issuing safety equipment to the visitors at work site and maintenance of this equipment properly.
– Inspect, as often may be necessary, the installations of the mine with a view to identify the dangers which may cause bodily injury or impair health of any person or environment
– Co-ordinate with the installation manager/engineer-in charge on measures necessary to prevent dangerous situations.
– Enquire into the circumstances and causes of all accidents / incidents whether involving persons or not and advise the manager on measures necessary to prevent recurrence of such accidents.
– Collect, compile and analyze information in respect of accidents and dangerous occurrences with a view to promote safe practices and improvement of working environment.
– Organize regular safety education programmes and safety campaigns to promote safety awareness amongst persons employed in the mine.
– Ensure that all new workers and workers transferred to new jobs receive adequate safety fire fighting and first aid training.
– Maintain a detailed record of work performed by him/her every day.
– To ensure that the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by OIL authorities and External Statutory / Regulatory bodies with respect to HSE aspect and perform duties accordingly.
– To maintain stock of PPE, Stationeries, registers, Formats, Signboards, Display boards etc required for installation, prepare requisitions/reservations for procurement/ stock-withdrawal of the same and issuance of the same either at site or in office, as per prevailing practices of OIL or as per advice of OIL authorities.
– To draft letters to External/Internal Authorities/ agencies, to arrange meetings and draft Minutes of meeting, interact & correspond in English with external & internal authorities verbally and in writing.
– To identify hazard and assess safety & environment standard of Production installation & activities and workout the ways and means to uplift the existing standard.
– Any other work, job and duties assigned by OIL-authorities and directly or indirectly related to HSE matters.
– To arrange for safety meetings and monitor follow up actions required for improvement of Safety standards.
– Impart training on I-tSE issues.
– Liaise with MSOs, DSOs, on OlD Safety Audit implementation Status, draft reply to DGMS on their inspection observation, ISO & ISRS documentation works.
– Compile data with regard to various statutory returns to DGMS, APCB, CPCB, OISD & Mines Awards etc.
– No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
– The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL.
– The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
– The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
– Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Interview Date: 14.10.2015
Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies
GS Road, Guwahati, Assam 781022
click above to download
the employment notification