Officer Trainee – Quality Control ,Officer Trainee – Human Resources,Information Systems Officer,, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited , Mumbai Jul 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the position of Officer Trainees and welcomes bright, young & dynamic candidates to join HPCL team of world class professionals:
Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 24 posts (UR – 12, SC-06, ST – 02, OBC – NC – 04), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
Officer Trainee – Human Resources : 12 posts (UR – 6, SC-02, ST – 01, OBC – NC – 03), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
Information Systems (IS) Officer : 26 posts (UR-13, SC–4, ST-2, OBC-NC-7). , Age : 30 years as on 16/07/2013.
Law Officer : 12 posts (UR-6, SC–2, ST-1, OBC-NC-3) , Age : 26 years as on 16/07/2013.
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500.
Selection Process : Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria will be called for appearing in the Test on Academic Knowledge. Questions would be of Objective (with no negative marking), Descriptive type and will also consist of Drafting of legal documents / agreements etc. The candidates qualifying in the Written test will be called for Moot court followed by Personal Interview in order of categorywise Merit list of the written test in a predetermined ratio. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks separately in the Written Test, Moot Court and Personal Interview to be eligible to be considered for further selection. Candidates qualifying in the personal interview and moot court will be required to undergo medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection, which may please be noted. The final selection / Offer of appointment will be based on the candidate’s combined score of Written Test, Moot Court, Personal Interview & Work Experience. A categorywise merit list of combined score will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all selection parameters & offer of appointment would be as per vacancies available category wise.
Fee : Rs.535/- (no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c at any branch or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL website from 1000 hrs on 19/06/2013 to 1700 hrs on 16/07/2013 only.
1. Indian Nationals only need to apply. Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 500 kb) ready before filling online application form.
2. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HCPL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc.
3. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our Corporate Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Admit card for written test is to be downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.
5. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
6. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
7. Since the written test for all the above positions is to be conducted on the same day, the candidates should apply for one position only. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
8. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies have to route their application through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
Tentative Last Date:16-07-2013
About the organization:
Propelling airplanes, mechanizing agriculture, energizing industries, igniting stoves, lighting lanterns… HP is synonymous with energy in India. For the last 30 years and more, Hindustan Petroleum has meant different things to different people. For some it represents an abundant supply of Petrol and Diesel. For others it stands for the easy availability of LPG and lubricants. Thousands of others see in it an inexhaustible reservoir of Kerosene and other petroleum products for meeting their energy needs. For all of them HP signifies an ever- radiant source of energy. Energy that is making a big difference to millions of lives. HP is all set to unveil an exciting new phase in its growth. Diversifying into oil Exploration and Production, Power Generation, Renewable Energy ventures and much more. Confident of creating a future full of energy.HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,69,011 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,88,130 Crores (US$ 36.975 Billions) during FY 2011-12, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL’s Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 16.19 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 29.48 MMT respectively in the same period. HPCL operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Vishakapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA.
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Click above to download
the vacancy details