Details of Advertisement for Probationary Engineers
Name of Posts- Probationary Engineer (PE)
No of Posts: Total — 394
Electronics — 200
Mechanical — 120
Computer Science — 57
Electrical — 7
Educational Qualification: For PEs, First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
Only Indian Nationals need apply
1. Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of 500/-. Written test Call Letters of candidates whose print out of the application format and Company’s copy of the bank challan are not received by 20 May 2015 at Post Box No. Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 will not be uploaded on the website and they will not be eligible to attend the written test.
2. SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
4. SERVICE AGREEMENT: Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3, 00,000/-
5. The total number of posts in each specialization may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
6. Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
7. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
8. In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
9. Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
10.Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
11. BEL reserves the right to debar a candidate at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if the candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
How to Apply: Send the duly completed Printed Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Online Application No. along with requisite amount of Bank Challan (wherever required) to “Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 ” (To be sent through ordinary post only) so as to reach on or before 20 May 2015.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form