Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Karnataka)
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-27
No. BMRCL/ 166/ ADM / 2015/ PRJ
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced Officers for appointment to key senior, middle / junior level Engineering / Management positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the post of Chief Engineer / Executive Engineer / Manager is 55 years and for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer / Assistant Engineer / Assistant Manager 50 years.
1. Chief Engineer (Planning & Designs)
2. Executive Engineer (Design)
3. Asst. Executive Engineer (Designs)
4. Asst. Engineer (Designs)
5. Manager (Architecture)
6. Asst. Manager (Architecture)
7. Manager (Contract)
8. Asst. Manager (Contract)
9. Asst. Engineer (Survey)
10. Asst. Engineer (Quantity Survey)
11. Asst. Executive Engineer (Safety & Health)
12. Asst. Engineer (Safety & Health)
1. Chief Engineer 37400 — 67000 + GP 10000-143220
2. Executive Engineer / Manager (Architecture) / Manager (Contracts)Â Â Â 15600 — 39100 + GP 6600-69372
3. Asst. Executive Engineer 15600 — 39100 + GP 5400-57540
4. Assistant Engineer / Assistant Manager (Architecture / Asst. Manager (Contracts)Â 9300 — 34800 + GP 4800-48444
Period Of Contract:
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warranty.
1.Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2.Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
3.The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
4.Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
5.Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF.
Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 3rd November 2015.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form