Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Western Sector: Gujarat
RECRUITMENT FOR REGULAR POSTS
ONGC, Western Sector, Gujarat invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to the under mentioned posts with requisite essential qualification(s) and valid Registration (of Name) in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat i.e. Candidate’s Name and qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process. The Employment Exchange Registration Card should be valid during the online registration process, written test and interview.
Name of the Post:
A-2 LEVEL (Pay Scale Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/-)
01. Technical Assistant GD.III(Chemistry)
02. Technical Assistant GD.III (Geophysics-Surface)
03. Assistant Technician (Civil)
04. Assistant Technician (Electrical)
05. Assistant Technician (Electronics)
06. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)
07. Assistant Technician (Mechanical)
08. Assistant Rigman(Drilling)
09. Assistant Technician (Production)
10. Assistant Technician (Boiler)
11. Assistant GD.III (MM)
12. Security Supervisor
A-I LEVEL (Pay Scale Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/-)
13. Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical)
14. Jr.Assistant Technician (Diesel)
15. Jr.AssistantRig man(Drilling)
16. Jr.Assistant Technician (Production)
17. Jr.Assistant Technician (Cementing)
18. Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting)
19. Jr.Assistant Technician (Machining)
20. Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding)
21. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations)
22. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)
23. Jr.Assistant (Material Management)
24. Jr.Assistant (Accounts)
25. Jr.Assistant (P&A)
26. Jr.Assistant (Steno English)
27. Jr.Fire Supervisor
28. Jr. Security Supervisor
W-I LEVEL (Pay Scale Rs.10000/- to Rs.18000/-)
1) Following documents in original as well as attested copies are required to be produced at the time of Interview (without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview).
– Any one of the Photo ID Proof like Driving Licence, Voter ID, Adhar Card etc.
– Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card issued by Employment Exchange located within the State of Gujarat.
– Proof of Date of Birth (as per High School/SSC Certificate).
– Mark Sheets / Pass Certificate of Academic, Technical/Professional qualifications.
– SC/ST & OBC certificates (with Valid Non-creamy layer certificate), if applicable, in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority.(Sample format is available on the website).
– PwD, Ex-Servicemen must produce relevant certificate as specified in advertisement above.
– ONGC’s copy of Bank Challan duly signed by the Bank should be produced at the time of written test as well as personal interview.
2)Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the Performa of Govt. of India which should, among other with specific mention that person does not belong to the creamy layer.
(Sample format is available on the website).
3)No manual/ Paper application will be entertained.
4)Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information is provided by the individual is found false or is not found inÂ confirmative with eligibility criteriaÂ mentioned in the advertisement.
5)Any Request for change of mailing Address, Examination Centre and Category as declared in the Application will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any Examination Centre depending upon the response in that area/centre.
6)Reservation for Person with Disability (PwD) as per PwD Act, 1995. In order for a disable person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40% and above.
7)PwD candidates will be allowed Compensatory time of 20 minutes extra per hour i.e. 40 minutes for 02 hours duration, wherever applicable.
8)The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy will be provided scribe during the examination on request. Candidate has to opt the requirement of Scribewhile applyingonline. For low vision candidates, Question Paper will be provided in Bigger Font for which they have to Opt the requirement of “Bigger Font” Question Paper while applying online.
9)For shortlisted visually handicapped (Blind) candidates for the Post of Jr.Assistant (MM), Jr. Assistant (Accounts), Jr.Assistant (P&A) and Jr.Assistant (Steno-English), the typewriting passage will be given in Braille. Candidates will have to bring their own typewriting machine. For low vision candidates, type writing passage will be provided in bigger font/print.
10)Reservation for Ex-Serviceman as per Government Rules.
11)Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Application format with details of Branch Code,Branch Name, Journal Number, Date of Deposit and Bank Challan after making payment in SBI for future reference.
12)The candidates are required to deposit the applicable Registration/Processing Charges as indicated in Para No.3.2 at any branch of State Bank of India. Applicant making deposit of Registration Charges by any other mode or mismatching / discrepancy in filling the bank details in online application will be summarily rejected.
13)The candidates are required to fill the bank details in online application like Bank Code, Journal-No, Registration Charges Paid, date etc. Not filling ofBank Details in the online application will be treated as incomplete and will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:bank jobs
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat only may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector(Gujarat)”available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding Examination Schedule / Admit Card / Interview Call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call letter for Interview and Physical tests shall be that of the candidates. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/ Bulk mail folder etc.
1.Online Registration Start Date 16.10.2015
2.Online Registration Closing Date 06.11.2015
3.Last date for Remittance of Application Registration Charges in bank 07.11.2015
4.Tentative Date of Written Test 13.12.2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form