Finance Officer,Deputy Librarian,Internal Audit Officer,Executive Engineer,Public Relation Officer,Medical Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Central University of Punjab, Bathinda. Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Vacancies for Non Teaching Positions
The Central University of Punjab (CUP), Bathinda invites applications for the following non teaching posts :
Finance Officer : 01 post
Deputy Librarian : 01 post
Deputy Registrar : 02 posts
Internal Audit Officer : 01 post on deputationlatest andhra govt jobs
Executive Engineer : 01 post
Hindi Officer : 01 post
Public Relation Officer : 01 post
Medical Officer : 01 post
System Analyst : 01 post
How to Apply : Application forms along with API form complete in all respect along with necessary documents and application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD) for the posts having grade pay Rs.4200 or above / Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/ PWD) For the posts with less than GP 4200 in the form of non-refundable demand draft drawn in the favour of the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda.
1. Pay Scales of posts are as per the UGC norms and carry allowances and terminal benefits as admissible to Central Government employees of the respective scale posted at Bathinda.
2. The Prescribed Minimum Qualification/Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large,
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institution.
4. The university reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in case of exceptionally qualified candidates by the screening/selection committee.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates.
7. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position.
8. Reservation and relaxation for SC/STs, OBC and PH for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the UGC/GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
9. Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
10. For all non-teaching positions, the candidates may have to appear for a test before the interviews.
Tentative Last Date : 01-03-2013
About the organization:
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUPB) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics. It is gearing up to provide proper institutional leadership to the emerging demands of access, equity, relevance and quality in the mainstream University system. It has already flexed its muscles and initiated its first academic session. The University would dynamically and creatively respond to the shifting paradigms in education in tune with the changing needs of society.
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Bathinda, Punjab – 151001
Click above to download
the vacancy details