OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI
ADVT. NO. 02/2018/DOC/WOU-Mumbai
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Field Medical Officers (Onshore/ Offshore), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational health) & Visiting Specialists (ON CONTRACT BASIS w.e.f. 01/07/ 2018 upto 30/06/2020) ONGC, WOU – Mumbai requires Field Duty Medical Officers (Onshore/Offshore posting), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health) & Visiting Specialists (Panvel) on contract basis to meet the contingency requirements with the following job specifications:
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – 59 Not
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)- 9 Nos
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – 1 Nos
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – Â 1 Nos
- Physician – 2 Nos
- Paediatrics – 2 Nos
- Gen. Surgeon – 1 Nos
- Pathologist – 1 Nos
- Orthopaedic – 1 Nos
1. Candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates may attend interview only once for any one post mentioned at Sl. No. 1-10.
2. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
3. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage
4. All Doctors must possess valid Registration Certificates on the date of Interview.
5. The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age as on 30/06/2020.
6. The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years of age. However, Female employees can be posted to offshore after attaining the age of 45 years of age subject to medical clearance.
7. SC/ST/OBC reservation is provided as per government guidelines.
8. PWD (OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg) may apply for post of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational health).
9. Desirous doctors meeting the above job specifications may report to Chief Manager (HR) —In charge R&P at 09.30 AM on relevant dates mentioned above in the Schedule. The venue of the interview is
2nd Floor- Conference Hall,
NBP Green Heights,
Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA,
Bandra (East), Mumbai—400051 with the following Original certificates along with a set of Self —Attested Photocopies of documents mentioned below:
1. Valid Photo identity
2. Passport size photograph
3. SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for
determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
4. HSC Board Certificate.
5. First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS mark sheets – All semesters. Attempt Certificate if applicable.
6. Internship Completion Certificate
7. M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
8. Valid Registration Certificate
9. SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format)
10. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
11. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate 12. Experience Certificate (if any) 13. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
click above to download the
click above to do online