Assistant Sub Inspector,Executive and Head Constable General Duty (Sports person), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE, Delhi Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Male/Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies of Sport Persons in CISF :
Assistant Sub Inspector / Executive and Head Constable General Duty (Sports person) : 113 posts (Men-91, Women-22) in various sports, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2800/- for ASI and Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for Head Constable
Boxing (Men-9, Women-4)
Judo (Men-10, Women-8)
Athletics (Men-10, Women-10)
Age : 20-25 years for ASI and 18-23 years for Head Constable as on 01/08/2012.
How to Apply: Candidates who ful fil the criteria may submit their application on the prescribed proforma to any of the listed address as provided in the detailed advertisement.
1. The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination will be specified in the Notice issued by the Commission.
2. The examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in the manner prescribed in Appendix I to these rules.
3. The candidates should have completed 4 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2012in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean service record for 04 years of the ACR and not having any major punishment in the entire service career.
4. A candidates must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August, 2012 i.e.he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1977.
5. Every candidates appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall bepermitted three attempts at the examination.
6. The Educational Qualification for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Graduation from a recognized University.
7. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview/Personality Test only.
8. Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards for admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant(Executive) in CISF,
9. After the Notification of the Rules of the Examination in the Gazette of India by Ministry of Home Affairs and notification of examination by the Commission, the candidates will have to fill in the application
10. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz.
Tentative Last Date:07-01-2013
About the organization:
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas. CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, sensitive Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Among the important responsibilities recently entrusted to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation,
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (CISF)
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Click above to download
the vacancy details