Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Fitter/ Motor Mechanic/ Auto Electrician), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE, Delhi Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Male/Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) in CISF from male Indian Citizens only :
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Fitter/ Motor Mechanic/ Auto Electrician) : 19 posts (UR – 10, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2800/-, Age : 18-25 years as on 05/02/2013
How to Apply: Candidates who fulfil the criteria may submit their application on the prescribed proforma to any of the DIG of CISF on the listed addresses as provided in the detailed advertisement.
1. The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination will be specified in the Notice issued by the Commission. Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government.
2. The examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in the manner prescribed in Appendix I to these rules.The dates on which and the places at which the examination will be held shall be fixed by the Commission.
3. The candidates should have completed 4 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2012in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean service record for 04 years of the ACR and not having any major punishment in the entire service career.
4. A candidates must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August, 2012 i.e.he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1977. However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe.SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED.
5. Every candidates appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination.
6. The Educational Qualification for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Graduation from a recognized University.
7. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview/Personality Test only.
8. Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards for admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant(Executive) in CISF, 2012 specified in Appendix-II of these Rules.
9. After the Notification of the Rules of the Examination in the Gazette of India by Ministry of Home Affairs and notification of examination by the Commission, the candidates will have to fill in the application form on-line on the UPSC’s
13. to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the Commission from any examination or selection held by it.by the Central Government from any employment under them, and for any disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.delhi sarkari naukri
14. Commission retains discretion to fix minimum qualifying standards in any or all of the papers at any stage and retains discretion to evaluate conventional papers of only those candidates
15. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards as specified in Appendix II to these Rules, will be put through Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Tentative Last Date:12-02-2013
About the organization:
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas.
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (CISF)
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Click above to download
the vacancy details