ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2014
Last date for receipt of applications: 25.02.2014
Applications are invited for the Post of Work Assistant /A in BARC, Mysore.
Number of posts: 09 (UR- 05, OBC-04)
Qualification: X th Standard (SSC or equivalent)
Age: Minimum 18 years but not more than 27 years, 30 years for OBC candidates as on 25.02.2014.
Duties of Work Assistant/A :
a) Cleaning and decontamination of plants/ machinery assistance in plants /workshops /stores and other utility areas. The duties may also involve working in round-the-clock sifts.
b) Miscellaneous office work etc.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be issued with call letters to appear in the competitive written examination. After qualifying in the Written Examination they have to appear for personal interview.
Note: The selected candidates shall undergo an induction programme of 3 months.police recruitment
Post: Work Assistant/A
How to apply:
1. Application should be submitted in the proforma given overleaf.
2. Application should preferably be type written on thick foolscape paper. (Size 34 cms x 22 cms.
3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “ Application for the Post of Work Assistant/A against Advertisement No. 02/2014”.
4. Candidates must fill the application forms in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting in English or Hindi and should use as far as possible only international form of Indian numerals.
5. PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with their application attested SINGLE COPY of certificates of:
a) Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examination).
b) Date of Birth.
c) Their claim that they belong to SC/ST/OBC community on the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government Employees.
d) Valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates.
e) Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities regarding their claim that they belong to Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped.
f) Domicile certificate (applicable for candidates, who domiciled in J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
Discharge Book/Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex-servicemen).
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to download
the application form