Employment notice No. P-HQ/GAZ/561/MD-16
South East Central Railway
It is proposed to engage Honorary Visiting Specialists on two hours daily for one year, purely on yearly contract basis, against 04 (Four) vacancies in Sub-Divisional Hospital, Shandol and Bhilai Marshalling Yard, Bhilai.
1.Post Name: Visiting Specialist
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- (Per day)
- Super Specialist: Minimum qualification is a Post-Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent.
- Specialist: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University, & a minimum of 03-years experience in the professional work related to concerned specialty, after obtaining PG Degree. Where suitable candidates with PG degree do not become available, PG Diploma holders with 05 years experience in the professional work related to the concerned Specialty, after obtaining P G Diploma, may also be considered.
- Age limit: Age limit is prescribed between 30 years to 64 years on the date of this notification. The contract will cease to exist on the date incumbent attains 65 years of age.
- Contract term: The Contract is for one year from the date of engagement. Extension of contract beyond one year can be considered on yearly basis as per extant rules. Contract can be terminated by either side at any time by giving 30 days’ notice.
- Mode of selection: By inviting applications from willing and eligible Doctors and scrutiny thereof by a standing Committee constituted therefore. Screening of the papers relating to qualification, experience, age etc. will only be done and the applicants will not be called for physically.
How to Apply:government jobs
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the concerned office on or before 06.03.2017.
Important Dates: 06.03.2017