Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed form are invited for appointment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various subject as mentioned below :
Professor : 35 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 AGP Rs. 10000
Associate Professor : 61 posts (UR-38, SC-7, ST-5, OBC-11), Pay Scale : Rs.37400 – 67000 AGP Rs.9000
Assistant Professor : 294 posts (UR-61, SC-78, ST-54, OBC-101), Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100 AGP Rs.6000
Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- from SC/ST candidates) in the form of Bank DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur payable at Jaipur. Handicapped persons are exmpted from the fee.
How to apply : The prescribed form duly filled up must reach the office of Registrar, University of Rajasthan, J.L.N. Marge, Jaipur-302055govt jobs
1. In the application form, Item No. 11 Sub Item 7 the three words “three examinations” be read as “three public examinations”.
2. Candidates for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to fill up part B of the PBAS performa at Appendix I of the Ordinance 141 E in the attached format.
3. The candidates are required to submit one copy of the relevant certificates, mark sheets, research publications etc. along with the application form and three separate sets of PBAS performa Part B each supported by minimum five publications (in case of Associate Professors) and minimum of ten publications (in case of Professors).
4. In category III of PBAS performa Part B relating to Research Publications and Academic contribution, attach one copy each of relevant document to support claim for carrying API score.
5. Part B of the Proforma is based on Appendix III, category III of the Ordinances 141 D-Eavailable on university web site. Candidates are advised to go through details of the Appendix I tables relevant for Direct recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor,Assistant Professor etc.
6. Detailed information for the entire period is to be provided.The Proforma is to be filled as per these tables and self-assessment scores given. For each category, even though several avenue of activities and their API scores are given to provide
7. The University has a modern Sports Complex. It has also a swimming pool, which has been a venue of many National Swimming Meets. The University has always accorded a high priority to games and sports.
8. Facilities for all major indoor and outdoor games are available at the Constituent Colleges as well. Fully developed indoor stadium along with a yoga centre are the unique attractions of the Sports Complex.
Tentative Last Date:31-12-2012
About the organization :
The University of Rajasthan is the oldest institution of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established on 8th January, 1947, as the University of Rajputana with the main objective of disseminating knowledge and catering to the needs of the students of Rajasthan. It had jurisdiction over the entire state. In the year 1956, the Rajputana University was renamed as the University of Rajasthan, keeping intact its enveloping jurisdiction. With the successive creation of other universities, its affiliating jurisdiction has come down, but it is still the hub of Higher Education in Rajasthan paving the way for the other universities. It attracts students from all over Rajasthan and other parts of India and abroad.University of Rajasthan is a multi-faculty University and is recognized under 2f and 12B of U.G.C since its inception. It has 36 Post Graduate Departments, 15 recognized Research Centers ,6 Constituent Colleges and 500 Affiliated Colleges spanning 6 districts. The location of the University is Urban and its Central Campus is spread over 285.50 acres and the satellite campus, comprising the Constituent Colleges, is spread over 149.53 acres.The University aims to impart higher education with quality and social relevance. It provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in University Departments, university Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges/Institutions. University of Rajasthan offers 37 Ph.D. Programs, 20 M.Phil courses, 48 Master degree courses, and 14 Bachelor degree courses. Besides focusing on dissemination of knowledge and search for excellence in teaching and research, the University prepares the students as good future citizens and endeavors to inculcate amongst them a sense of discipline and dedication. The University is transforming its curricular activities keeping in view the recent trends of development The University generates cost effective resources to achieve financial self-sufficiency. Self financing courses are offered both at U.G. and P.G. level. Being both teaching and affiliating University, it ensures equitable distribution of facilities for higher education in different parts of the state under its jurisdiction. The University encourages its teachers to undertake research activities and gives financial support to attend seminars and workshops.
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
J.L.N. Marge, Jaipur – 302055
Click above to download
the vacancy details