The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a city planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra India to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city.
invites online applications from candidates for filling up the following posts of Class C & D :
The details of vacancy is as under-
1. Post Name : Horticulture Assistant
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
Total vacant posts : 03
2.Post Name : Head Surveyor
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Total vacant posts : 01
3.Post Name : Surveyor
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-
Total vacant posts : 43
1. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
2. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
3. Candidate will appear for the examinations at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks
and expenses and CIDCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
1. Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
2. CIDCO has right to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
3. All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
4.If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
5.Knowledge on Marathi is desirable.
6.The appointment will be made only after the receipt of police verification certificate and character certificate from the concerned police station.
7.Candidate must remain present with their own expenses for the entire recruitment drive.
8.Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature and shall attract Police action.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 04.04.2016 to 25.04.2016.
APPLY From : 04.04.2016 to 25.04.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form