Post Graduate Teacher ,Trained Graduate Teacher,Primary Teacher , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan , Delhi Sep 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for following Teaching and miscellaneous Teaching Posts for the years 2012-13 and 2013-14 :
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) : 793 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800, Age : 40 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 124 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600, Age : 35 years
Librarian : 112 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600, Age : 35 years
Primary Teacher (PRT): 1979 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 yearsfaculty opening
Primary Teacher (PRT) Music : 100 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
Primary Teacher : 1979 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
Application Fee : Rs. 750/- to be deposited in any branch of Indian Bank through a challan or by Online method through Credit / Debit Card. No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply : Apply online at KVC website from 29-07-2013 to 28-08-2013 now extended up to 18/09/2013. Take print out of auto generated filled in application format and affix their photograph at the appropriate places and put their signature on all pages of the application form. The print out of comple ted application, along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials, is to be sent in an envelope after affixing the address label generated alongwith the application print out superscripted “Application for the post of ……………………….” to ” Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003″ by ordinary post only. The application complete in all respects should reach the above post box on or before 12/09/2013 now extended up to 03/10/2013. The Online application will be entertained only if the application printout along with the relevant documents is received.
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition(s).
2. Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the KVS.
3. Only Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) pass candidates are eligible to apply for the posts of TGT (English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Maths/Science/Social Studies) and Primary Teacher.
4. The KVS takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview.
5. Since the posts advertised are Group ‘B’ posts, there is no reservation for Ex-servicemen.
6. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
7. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST and Persons with disability candidates.
8. The vacancies may vary. They may increase or decrease.
Tentative Last Date: 03-10-2013
About the organization:
cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education; To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education; To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Council of Educational Research and Training etc. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Memorandum Of Association (Hindi version) To Provide, establish, endow, maintain, control & manage schools, hereinafter called the ‘Kendriya Vidyalaya’ for the children of transaferable employees of the Government of India, floating populations & others including those living in remote & undeveloped locations of the country & to do all acts & things vecessary for the conducive to the to the promotions of such schools. I hope the coming year will bring you and your family great happiness, joy and above all fulfillment of all dreams and desires. I wish you and your family all the best for the New Year – 2013.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
18 – Institutional Area, Shahid Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Click above to download
the vacancy details