Data Entry Operator , Lower Division Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in others at Staff Selection Commission, Delhi Aug 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an All India Open Examination 10/11/2013 and 17/11/2013 for recruitment to the following posts for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : No. of posts will be determined in due course, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for DEO and Rs.1900/- for LDC, Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2013, Qualification : 12th Standard Pass or equivalent.
Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited in SBI cash by challan or by Online in SBI.
How to Apply : Apply Online or Offline on or before 16/08/2013 (23/08/2013 for candidates from far-flung areas). Send your Applications to any Regional Director of SSC where you want to have your examination centre.
1.Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass orequivalent is the minimum qualification.
2 The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally .
3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/ OBC /PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test
5. Only those candidates with visual disability of 40% or more would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH.
6. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the clo sing date for receipt of application .
7. Fee is exempted for a ll Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex – Servicemen eligible for reservation.
8. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pra desh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 23 .08.201 3
Tentative Last Date:16-08-2013
About the organization:
The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments. The Staff Selection Commission is also assigned the task of conducting Departmental Examinations for Promotion from Group D to LDC Grade, Promotion from LDC to UDC Grade and Promotion from Stenographers Grade D to Stenographers Grade C besides holding Periodical Typewriting Tests in English & Hindi.
The Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide network of 9 Regional/Sub-regional Offices located at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Sub-regional offices located at Chandigarh & Raipur. Main responsibilities of Staff Selection Commission’s Regional/Sub-regional Offices include, inter alia, implementing the policies & programmes of the Commission, supervising & overseeing its field operations, liaisoning & establishing rapport with State Governments & their Departments,
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details